1200 Watt Capacity
The Model 933 Battery Backup System interfaces between a heating appliance (wood pellet or alternative fuel stove) and its AC wall outlet. When AC utility power is present, the Model 933 charges a battery and monitors the wall outlet to detect a power outage. At the moment utility power fails, the Model 933 draws energy from a battery and converts it to enable appliance operation. When utility power returns, the Model 933 automatically switches the appliance back to AC wall outlet power. At the same time, the Model 933 resumes charging the battery to return it to full capacity in preparation for the next power failure.
- To determine compatibility: User should verify that the heating appliance does not draw more than 10A continuously from the outlet.
- Works with most wood pellet stoves like Harman, Quadra Fire, American Energy, Breckwell, England’s Stove, Lennox, Lopi, US Stove, and more.
- Additional Deepcycle Marine Battery Required – Sold Separately
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Battery Cables Included
- Works with Common Marine Batteries
- Compact Size
- Can be mounted on wall or placed on flat surface
- 2 year Factory Warranty
- Powerful Battery Backup System
- Works with Most Alternative Fuel Devices
- Instant Automatic Power Transfer
- Supports Full Stove Electrical Capacity
- Does Not Occupy Living Quarter Space
- Can Be Easily Installed
- Silent and Clean Operation
- Wood Pellet Stoves
- Kerosene Heaters
- Gas Stoves
- Corn Stoves
- Multi Fuel Stoves
- Pedestal Sump Pumps up to 8A max current
Cables for paralleling more than one battery sold separately.